Saves floor space. Enhances store efficiency.
A simple system to fit in the given space and budget
Whether a warehouse or a manufacturing facility, for storage of material, optimum
utilisation of space by volume rather than floor area is critical. This has been
traditionally achieved by Forklifts, either battery or diesel operated, operating in
conjunction with an appropriately designed racking system. This method has several disadvantages and imposes limitations on efficient use of space.
The FB Cranes Stacker Crane is an ideal solution for your material storage requirements. Designed and manufactured by ElectroMech, the Stacker Crane is a combination of an EOT crane and Forklift.
These systems offer several operational advantages such as narrower aisles as compared to the space required by a Forklift. The crane is supported by the racks themselves, hence no additional structure is required.
Easy customisation. Lower investment.
- The Stacker Crane has a compact design, reducing aisle width by up to 50%
as compared to space required by a Reach Truck.
- The FB Stacker Crane can be customised to suit any height and any load capacity, unlike other systems.
- It is supported by the racking system itself, hence no special support structures are required.
- Optional cameras on the mast for enhanced safety while handling.
- Optional cabin control available.
- Maximum use of vertical space.
- Neat & easily visible storage system saves time in locating and retrieving material.
- Other systems impose a limitation on rack heights. No such limitation with a Stacker Crane.
- No danger of tipping over, whereas Forklifts use a 3-point suspension that have an inherent danger of tipping over due to shifting of centre of gravity.
- With a Forklift, the workplace needs to be designed with traffic lanes and warning systems to facilitate Forklift safety. The Stacker Crane provides no issues with the overall obstructions within the plant.